|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
Agile Team Lead / Azure DevOps (Software) Administrator/Expert
This person will support our client's Agile Center of Excellence and drive consistency and best practices in their teams, enabling their agile transformation.
This client is embarking on their Agile journey and looking for support from an Azure DevOps Administrator/SME who is comfortable working in a hybrid PM environment.
The ideal candidate will be flexible to an ever-changing global enterprise delivering large-scale change throughout the organization while transforming their environment from one of an Iterative Waterfall to a Agile.
- Chairs the “Scrum of Scrums” meetings, facilitates escalation of Risk/Issues/Blocker to Leadership.
- Works with teams and Leadership to supply consistent metrics using Azure DevOps software.
- Using Azure DevOps and Azure Boards to build queries, complete dashboard construction and data import/export.
- Using Azure Boards to track work, backlogs, team dashboards, and custom reporting
- Using Azure DevOps to provide insights into the health and status of project with analytics tools and dashboard widgets
- This person will be primarily responsible for building reporting capabilities within the Azure DevOps software tool & troubleshooting the software system overall.
- Providing support and guidance on Azure platform, managing the environment
- Review Agile Team dynamics and makes recommendations accordingly.
- 3-5 Years Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid PM Methodology Environments
- Demonstrated ability to play an active role in agile and hybrid teams
- Azure DevOps tool administration/configuration knowledge: “Hands-on” experience with the Azure DevOps tool in building queries, dashboard construction and data import/export.
- Experience with a variety of Agile delivery environments, and understanding of the various benefits and challenges with different industry frameworks
- Experience with Agile delivery integrated in a DevOps environment
- Scrum Master experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Agile Testing practices
- Consistent track record of applying deep subject matter expertise to align teams to a central vision, while also listening and engaging others to provide input in the shaping of that vision
- Consistent track record of leading and empowering a diverse group of professionals
- Strong collaborator who engages colleagues and business partners
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills to facilitate working with senior management at all levels
- Strong people leader who possesses the ability to positively work with a variety of teams and to influence and align others
- Experience with large scale software implementation & delivery, including ERP, preferably SAP
Scrum Master Certification
CONTACT: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; (513) 657-7100
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178