|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Now hiring an AWS DevOps Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The AWS DevOps Engineer works within an agile based cloud development team to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products.
• Provides automated continuous deployment of application code and the operational and security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms.
• Serves as the liaison between team developers, corporate IT, and external cloud providers for deployment, operational efficiency, security, and business continuity.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
• 2 years of experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD), DevOps, System Administration, and Python
• 2 or more years of experience working in an Agile and DevOps process environment.
• Certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Knowledge of DevOps best practices as these relate to software application lifecycle/release processes.
• Experience in continuous integration / improvement using source control, automated build/test, and code coverage analysis tools.
• Proficient in designing and running test cycles, unit tests, and test scripts for embedded vehicle control systems and software applications using any test framework.
• Strong experience using toolchains, supporting, and developing with the following applications: Jira, Bamboo, Git/Bitbucket, Confluence
• Docker Container Management
• AWS Technologies: VPA, Cloud Formation, Route 53, IAM, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB
• Linux administration and bash scripting
• Ability to query databases with general understanding of database administration.
• Familiarity with implementing security into an application solution
• Understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies