|Published||January 12, 2023|
Azure DevOps Consultant
If you are an experienced .NET developer looking to join our amazing team, we want to hear from you! In addition to heads-down .NET development, you will create and implement the latest in cloud-based solutions while utilizing your advanced problem-solving skills daily. Don't miss this opportunity to join our extraordinary team!
- Planning, deploying, and supporting multiple applications across all working environments.
- Developing, testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the DevOps workflows.
- Developing tools to facilitate performance monitoring, resiliency analysis, deployments, etc.
- Researching, designing, and prototyping new solutions to facilitate application growth.
- Automate end-to-end deployment and CICD processes using the Azure DevOps toolset
- Prepare operational documentation and train operations and junior team members
- Develop extensive monitoring and reporting capabilities for implemented solutions
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet departments expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of recent experience in a technical systems engineering\DevOps position using on-premise and cloud solutions; minimum 3 years of experience working in Azure; minimum 2 years of experience working with Azure DevOps, Pipelines
- Strong, proven experience with Microsoft Azure services is a requirement
- Excellent programming skill with mature coding standards familiar with multiple languages
- Solid understanding of DevOps processes and best practices
- Deep Azure experience in a production environment (network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Experience with CI/CD tools as well as container technologies. Writing builds in YAML scripts
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Azure DevOps (FKA VSTS or Team Foundation Server)
- Terraform, GitLab/GitHub, Puppet
- Experience with Kubernetes is a major plus
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Previous experience with C#, .NET Development is a plus
- Angular experience is a plus
- Data development experience (SQL, SSAS, SSIS, Snowflake, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Puppet, Jenkins, Octopus, etc. is a plus
Think this opportunity is a good fit for you?