|Date Posted||March 6, 2021|
SAIC is looking for an Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server) Engineer to join our Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC. The Azure DevOps Server Engineer's primary responsibilities include responsibility for the architecture design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure DevOps Server environment.
- To conceptualize, design and architect the Microsoft Azure DevOps Server infrastructure and related tools into a full stack DevOps environment supporting a wide range of software development tools and technologies.
- Develop the architecture and design deliverables and provide support as an Azure DevOps Server SME.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the organization based on understanding of Azure DevOps Server domain/technology.
- Develop and implement the Azure DevOps Pipeline Release and Artifacts process
- Assist Development teams in the migration of data code, and test artifacts from legacy development tools
- Drive decision making, identify alternatives, pros and cons, and make recommendations.
- Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition.
Education & Experience
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Information technology or a related field with Three (3) or more years’ experience and proven success in in Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server (TFS)) architecture, design, implementation, and administration.
- Should have hands on experience on installation and configuration of Azure DevOps (TFS) Server
- Demonstrated expertise in customization of Azure DevOps (TFS) Work Items Types, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Work Areas, Iterations, Pipelines and Artifacts
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these to deliver new or enhanced applications.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills; strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Clearance: Must be able to attain Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.