|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
- A motivated and driven servant leader with deep technical know-how and hands-on experience, who can help build CloudOps/DevOps/SRE culture @client through optimally channelizing the technology, processes, and human resources thus enabling predictability, availability, and scalability across client systems.
- An individual that helps rapidly deliver value to our customers through progressive and modern engineering solutions and innovative ideas.
- Driving adoption of the DevOps mindset that synthesizes the classic principles of agile development with the operationalization and predictability of Ops based on proactive engagement and collective intelligence
- Lead and participate in design and development of resilient, reliable, scalable, and self-healing solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Ensures SLAs around system reliability, scale, error, and availability are consistently met and made better over a period
- Extensive experience in CloudOps/DevOps/SRE space with special focus on Incident/war-room management, security, performance benchmarking, and disaster management/recovery
- Helps build a high-performance team focused on customer satisfaction, deeply engaged within engineering organization contributing positively to DevOps/SRE/Engineering pillars
- Helps define and Client down standards, guidelines, and a framework in the DevOps/SRE space around areas of Observability & Telemetry, CI/CD, Support & Operations, Infrastructure, Testing & Benchmarking, Trainings & Documentation and ensure end-to-end product quality and reliability, pre and post deployment.
- Collaborate with engineers and leads across partner-teams to build/manage/automate/optimize cohesive, standardized, and optimal solutions
- Fosters an innovative mindset focused on excellent troubleshooting skills, deriving logical conclusions, and devising creative solutions. Build a team that challenges the status quo and understands the Why behind an implementation
- Client opportunities and optimizations across the current technology landscape and make recommendations to support scale at rapid pace
- Drives the inception, adoption, and implementation of cutting-edge technologies/tools, best DevOps/SRE practices and quality principles across Level2 and beyond
- Help define future DevOps/SRE practice roadmap and strategic and tactical implementation. Identifies upcoming technology areas, products and tools that can change the technology landscape and help deliver agility and performance at large volumes and reduced cost
- Helps build high performance empowered teams formed on the principles of trust, transparency, integrity, and psychological safety
- A servant leader who provides a platform for individuals and teams to succeed by helping them find alignment between their professional/developmental goals and organizational goals thus enabling continuous engagement
- Help recruit diverse talent by determining their fit based on skill and organizational culture and values
- Coaches and mentors team members helping them Client their true potential. Ensures high performing individuals with key skill sets are nurtured and are continuously evolving themselves in the competitive market.
- Upskilling and reskilling, building desired competency through multiple ways like trainings, certifications etc.
- Evaluating performance of the employees on regular basis and providing feedback against the set goals. Having weekly 1-1 meetings with people managers and skip level with entire team.
- Talent retention, identifying high value resources and controlling attrition by providing them career progression and opportunities to showcase their talent
- Closely working with sourcing team to get relevant people on-boarded fast. Working with human capital to devise employee friendly policies and provide feedback received from employees.
- Working with team members to make sure they are cross trained and pollinated to get diverse and rich experience enabling engagement and
- Repurposing & Shuffling teams as per need to optimize productivity, to better align with the goals/changing priorities and to maintain high motivation levels.
Stakeholder & Relationship:
- Identifying key stakeholders and maintaining good working relation ensuring highest level of satisfaction and content
- Regular touchpoints with all stakeholders to provide updates on system health and Ops demonstrating measurable maturity in Ops organization
- Managing vendor relationships and getting engaged in meaningful discussions with new vendors
- Building a sync between offshore teams and leadership and the leads at onshore.
- Identifying ways to bridge the communication gap between all the team and specifically onshore offshore teams.
- Coordinate developing of new communication strategy and finding ways to ensure the communication and connect between offshore and onshore is smoother and more productive.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in the Computer Science, Engineering
- 8+ years of experience engineering, supporting, and delivering solutions at scale using full stack technologies, Java or .NET stack with focus on reliability, resiliency, performance and availability possibly in Cloud environment
- Extensive experience working in a CluodOps/DevOps/SRE/Support role in an Agile environment enabling HA for high volume apps
- Experience in laying down or expanding Support operations for an organization
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks
- Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to derive logical conclusions and find creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading teams that leverage continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud and application observability
- Strong understanding of systems architecture and ability to design and maintain scalable, performance-driven solutions
- Solid understanding of key design patterns, system integrations and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concept with focus on authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth) and platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Experience in event-based architecture and messaging/ stream architecture
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies and Integration/Middleware tools such as MuleSoft, Jitterbit will be a huge plus
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
Genesis10 has been providing staffing services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an organization that “stands out for its sizeable operation, impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today’s competitive and dynamic ecosystem. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”