|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
UST HealthProof is looking for a DevOps Engineer who under the general supervision of the Engineering leadership team, will work to manage and improve the infrastructure and DevOps ecosystem in our organization. The Integration Lead will work with UST HealthProof associates, both onshore and onsite to support the current infrastructure, capacity planning, improve scalability and fault tolerance. Candidate should have excellent technical and communication skills and ability to engage as part of a team working both physically together and virtually.
As a DevOps Engineer at UST HealthProof, you will:
- Collaborate with software engineering and data engineering teams.
- Adopt DevOps best practices, including improving availability, scalability and ensure successful execution of product roadmap that aligns with our platform.
- Work on containerizing and auto-scaling infrastructure components.
- Work on updating the existing cloud infrastructure in AWS to Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Maintain expertise in current and emerging technologies and tools.
- Participate in daily scrum and planning as part of our agile practices.
- Share best practices and mentor other Engineers in the areas where you are an expert.
You must have:
• Experience in implementing full lifecycle on DevOps automation including Configuration management, Build Automation, Release Management, Deployment Automation, and Infrastructure management.
• 3+ years of overall software development experience with at least 2 years experience in a DevOps engineering role
• 1+ years of experience with orchestrating and managing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins or Azure DevOps etc.
• Experience in shared services (monitoring, logging, metrics) and solutions such as CloudWatch, the ELK stack, Prometheus, or Splunk.
• Experience with Container management tools like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or EKS.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
• Understanding of static code analysis, security testing, and external penetration testing.
• Proficient with Shell scripting and Linux environment.
• Familiar with software security best practices.
• Experience with Git as a version control system.
• Experience in building large-scale enterprise applications is a plus.
• Experience with Atlassian products including JIRA, Bitbucket etc. is a plus.
• Experience writing plugins for the Atlassian stack (Bitbucket or JIRA) is a plus.
• US Healthcare Industry experience is a plus.
Location: Westborough, MA; Indiana, IN, Aliso Viejo, CA or Remote