|Published||September 16, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Greeting from IT Engagements.
We IT Engagements is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We have an immediate opening for the below position with one of our premium clients.
Position: DevOps Architect
Location: Charlotte preference or Iselin, NJ
Strong Dev Ops Architect with experience in Current State Study, Future State Roadmap, tool evaluations and laying out the Devops Strategy for the organization. Environment provisioning ,CI CD pipeline, Cloud Migration experience
This role will play key role in DevOps Engineering organization to build, engineer and support CI/CD framework related products and infrastructure. Individual in this role works closely work with Developers, QA automation engineering and Infrastructure partners across enterprise in maintaining and enhancing DevOps CI/CD framework. Provide engineering solutions for the end to end design, development and delivery of core technology services as part of DevOps Support in accordance with the enterprise solution and business architecture standards and requirements. Communicate progress, technical / non-technical issues, and issue resolution. Lead and contribute to the service delivery across multiple project phases of the software development life cycle. The position may lead or contribute to the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists to improve delivery of core services.
- Administration of CI Tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube)
- Build/Enhance new capabilities and features to expand CI/CD tools offerings
- Ensure availability of the CI products
- Continuously monitor, maintain and optimize performance of CI Tools
- Work closely with vendor in addressing any major upgrades, plug-ins and critical tickets
- Continuous review and improve the DevOps CICD pipeline to ensure seamless end to end process from Build to Deploy across ALL SDLC and Prod environments
- Work with global teams across the organization to troubleshoot critical CI tools related issues
- Serve as subject matter expert for leading Best practices across DevOps, CICD, Rapid Release and related end to end automation
- Stay current with relevant emerging technologies, assess application to DevOps Support challenges or opportunities determining business benefit and impact.
- Train and coach global team members to ensure proper Level1, Level2 support for the CI CD Tools.
- Required Skills
- 10 or more years of working experience with Industry standard DevOps CI/CD Tools including: source code repository management, CI pipeline configuration, and/or binary repository management.
- 10 or more years of Development experience using either of the development platform (Java, Python, .NET, JS)
- 10 or more years of hands on experience in building, enhancing, and creating automation for a CI/CD pipeline
- 8 or more years of experience with working with either Maven or Gradle
- 8 or more years of experience performing complex troubleshooting and performance tuning of various issues within CI/CD tool chain using industry standard monitoring tools.
- 8 or more years of container experience
- 8 or more years of continuous testing practices and enablement through CI/CD pipeline
Hands On Knowledge On Following Tools
- Groovy (must)
- Gitlab (must)
- Jenkins or equivalent CI Tool (must)
- Artifactory (must)
- Docker (must)
- Well versed with SAFe/Agile
- Security, Audit, Compliance
- Cloud platform - AWS, Azure,GCP
- Experience working in financial services
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with OpenShift
- Experience in Java Application development, deployment, configuration, Unix and integration a plus