|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Architect in Davie, FL.
The Architect will design, create and maintain a core set of DevOps architecture patterns to align with core business capabilities and IT roadmaps. This role will define and establish DevOps technical guidelines, strategy and standards. The successful candidate will work with key partners to deliver DevOps related policies, standards and procedures for secure administration, privileged access, automated deployment and segregation of duties. They will mentor and lead engineers in adopting the DevOps practices.
- Design, architect, implement and document next generation system architecture and automation solutions
- Proven capability to lead and implement DevOps projects
- Consult with IT & Business organizations to define and implement best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Platform architecture
- Interact effectively with co-workers and be able to collaborate with multiple teams
- Work with internal and vendor teams on various projects
- Evaluate and coach other engineers on the technical and interpersonal best-practices
- Works closely with other Solution/Integration/Application Architect to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Take part in automating existing deployment process
- Make recommendations to Development team regarding process improvements for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Look to use industry standard tools for automation including those provided in Microsoft Azure for managing Hybrid deployments across on-premise datacenters and Azure