|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is seeking an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer for 6+ month contract position with a client in Indianapolis/Carmel, IN. Help companies adopt leading edge cloud technology solutions that accelerate business outcomes. This is a six plus month contract with possible opportunity to be hired after that. Position will be remote at this time but will return to our client's office in Carmel, IN in the next few months.
If you are passionate about delivering quality solutions and thrive in a fast paced, forward-thinking environment, this is the ideal opportunity for you. You will work on a team of technical experts to execute and drive results and DevOps solutions for our customer's clients.
Specializing in IT, and Engineering, Diverse Tech Services meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
Overview of position
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Advise clients on how to change process, deploy automation, build DevOps toolchains.
- On-prem Kubernetes build-out
- Understand Application Architecture and Design.
- Marathon->Helm conversions (DC/OS to k8s)
- AmazonMQ migration
- Helping with containerization of existing apps
- Understand customer's future state delivery objectives.
- Ability to work with developers and cloud engineers to create automation patterns.
- Implement and Test CI/CD flows
- Integrate with operational processes and tools: logging, audit, and monitoring.
- Design cloud, hybrid and on-premise infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architectures
- Develop tools to manage configurations and deployment of infrastructure
- Collaborate with developers to design and set up computing environments that meet requirements
- Develop libraries, front-ends, and frameworks to support a highly-automated Continuous Improvement environment
- Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest DevOps best practices, technology, solutions, and industry trends
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the IT business requirements, drive the analysis and design the technical solutions in compliance with architectural blueprints and business strategies
- Use DevOps methodologies to automate existing processes and design new cloud-based infrastructure based on infrastructure as code mindset
- Document and communicate all aspects of automated processes
- Provide infrastructure architecture advice, planning guidance, and quality assurance guidance development and infrastructure teams
- Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest cloud architectures, technology, solutions, and industry trends
- Implement and evaluate cloud-based security using best practices
Apply online today!
Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job #163274