|Published||January 17, 2023|
Prescient Edge is seeking a DevOps Cyber System Engineer to support a Federal government client. As a DevOps Cyber System Engineer, you will:
* Develop CI/CD build and deploy pipelines, integrate tools into the pipeline, and manage debugging integration issues.
* Integrate with various tools for the DevOps process.
* Support the development of CI/CD Build and Deployment Pipelines.
* Write and/or modify Jenkins-based groovy scripts.
* Write and/or update CloudFormation scripts.
* Troubleshoot pipeline issues across Jenkins and AWS Environments (e.g., Linux EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch Service, etc.)
* Document key features for developer use.
* Help to write and maintain scripts for process improvements (e.g., stage/upstage builds, branch tag automation, automating variance corrections across networks).
* Help to automate the transition from our release 1 'installation' mindset to the release n+1 upgrade mindset.
* Integrate tools into the pipeline.
* Work with the development teams to bring in new microservices into the pipeline.
* Help troubleshoot issues, as necessary.
* Work through steps to automate installations of COTS products into the Architecture.
* Debug integration issues.
* Help identify issues in the deployment (i.e., potentially intermittent connectivity issues from an API Server to the Database).
* Monitor (and help develop scripts to monitor) the AWS services to ensure everything is functioning, as necessary.
* DevOps Tool Integration.
* Integrate with various tools for the DevOps process (SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins, Robot Framework/Selenium, Artifactory, etc.).
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package that includes:
* A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
* A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
* Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
* A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph security clearance or the ability to obtain this level of security clearance
* Bachelor's degree and 14 years of relevant experience OR a master's degree with 12 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 9 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
* Experience with Linux Environments.
* Experience of scripting languages, such as Bash and Python.
* Strong problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with Git for Source Control.
* Understanding and willingness to work in a DevSecOps oriented environment with an Infrastructure as Code mindset.
* Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java.
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded as a counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company in 2008. We are a global operations and solutions integrator delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training, security, and RD&E support solutions to the Department of Defense and throughout the intelligence community. Prescient Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by law. We strive to foster equity and inclusion throughout our organization because we believe that diversity of thought is critical for creating a safe and engaging work environment while also enabling the organization's success.