|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
The DevOps/ DevSecOps Architect leads by design within the DevOps process and directly participates in the design and implementation of public and private cloud infrastructure, networking, virtualization, automation, and scripting. Professional consulting experience is required to understand the client’s operations from project Ideation, Project Intake to Project Production. This role also actively participates business process related conversations to embed DevOps as a Service across our customers enterprise.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking (strong problem resolution skills and process development)
- A minimum of 4 years of DevOps experience (software, software development methodologies, workflows)
- A minimum of 4 years of Application development experience
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines and build automation using any of the following tools: Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, and Terraform highly desired
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, GKS, AKS, EKS, Lambda, …) Any overlap into other traditional information security tools a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity trends, threats, current cybersecurity best practices, and the latest software.
- Knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques.