|Date Posted||March 12, 2021|
DevOps Engineer at Sogeti - Capgemini - Jan 2020
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Job Description:- L3 DevOps Engineer at Sogeti - Capgemini
- Must Have - Primary Technology skills with expertise level 7+ (out of 10) needed are C#, ASP.net, Web API, Azure, WCF, SQL DB, Web services, OAuth 2.0, JIRA, Bit Bucket, TFS, MSMQ, PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure preferred. PAAS (Service Fabric/Web Apps), CosmosDb.
- Good to have - Knowledge of tools like Chef, Jenkins, New Relic, Splunk.
- Additional good to have skills in in data structures, relational and NoSQL databases, networking, web architectures.
- Expert knowledge in large scale web operations and web-based architectures and configuration management
- Use troubleshooting skills to investigate and identify root causes of reported severity 0 and severity 1 & 2 issues
- Implement DevOps tools and services such that systems are well integrated and configured to be more resilient
- Implement DevOps best practices and document processes to maintain high availability detailed notes for audit purposes.
- Take ownership of production environment to manage bugs fixes, enhancements and features
- Perform ongoing maintenance and change management. Work with our sustainment team to organize, plan, manage and execute new releases.
- Must - Willing to take on-call support on rotation basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing dynamic environment
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
Email Resumes to me at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Keywords: DevOps, SRE, Incident manager, C#, ASP.net, Web API, Azure, WCF, SQL DB, Web services, OAuth 2.0, JIRA, Bit Bucket, TFS, MSMQ, PowerShell.