|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
This is Sandeep From Pronix Inc.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ (remote till covid)
Duration: Long Term
Interview process: Phone Hire
- DevOps Engineer will be working closely with the software development teams in defining their DevOps CI/CD pipeline and processes and implement and configure the DevOps tools with them.
- Incorporate AWS native cloud services and features to enhance the performance and resilience of the DevOps tools and infrastructure.
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps and cloud standards, principles, guidelines and best practices.
- Seek opportunities to increase the business value of the DevOps tool chain through research and investigation, application team input, automation options, POCs, etc.
- Provide full coverage for Linux or Windows system administration functions to support the DevOps tool sets.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain middleware (e.g., JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Windows Server, IIS, etc.) to support the DevOps tool sets.
- Proactively stays abreast of new AWS offerings and services.
- Transform development processes for existing applications into a continuous integration, continuous delivery driven software development lifecycle.
- Experience with AWS services to support native cloud support of DevOps tools.
- Operational Support and DevOps technologies
- Agile methodology and Agile working environment and tools such as GitLab, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, JFrog XRay, SonarQube, Sahi, Liquibase and Selenium
- Web Servers (IIS/ Tomcat)
- Proven experience in Serverless Architecture, Container’s orchestration tools like ECS, Kubernetes, developing CloudFormation Templates, knowledge of SAM templates preferred and/or Terraform.
- Design, develop and integrate highly complex DevOps pipelines, including build automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, security, monitoring, logging, and alerting.
- Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of version control systems, build tools and continuous integration tools.
- Proficient with application build and release processes and DevOps-relevant programming and scripting.
- Experience with both Linux and Windows environments
- AWS Certification is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with current experience in AWS Serverless/CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, knowledge of new AWS Service offerings, must have AWS certifications.