|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a remote DevOps Engineer in Alpharetta, GA.
The client is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to work hand-in-hand with our development teams to lead cloud pipeline deployments and troubleshoot complex integrations. AWS and/or Azure distributed computing experience is a must. If you have great skills, like to solve hard problems, understand the mechanics of cloud computing, and enjoy a challenging and rewarding environment, this is the job for you. You will ensure the continuous improvement of existing products and processes and build infrastructure for new products and applications. With your contribution, platforms will be fully automated, scalable, autonomous, and highly secure.
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams in building and deploying web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Fully automate configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments
- Apply state-of-the-art DevOps trends to improve efficiency and reliability
- Work with developer teams to improve their processes and make deployments smoother
- Work and communicate with subject matter experts and other developer teams
- Create rapid-response solutions to real-time issues including custom scripts