|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
This position is eligible for 100% remote
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
TJX Architecture & Technology is spearheading the global digital transformation of the organization. We partner with our product teams, capture strategy, assess the current state capabilities, establish future state needs, create roadmap leveraging cutting edge components such as Cloud, DevOps, Intelligent Automation and usher in the next generation technology solutions that power the business capabilities for the organization.
As a DevOps Engineer you will assess the customers DevOps Journey & provide solution to mature their DevOps capabilities.
Your core responsibilities will be to engineer and automate our DevOps framework that can be scalable & reliable for our customer adoption.
You will partner with your team members, architects and customers
What you’ll need
We seek technical team members with domain expertise and excellent interpersonal skills, as our positions rely heavily on communication with key stakeholders in both business and engineering realms. You'll be part of influencing a multi-year roadmap for delivering DevOps solution with enterprise-grade on-prem & cloud technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Engineering skillset / training / work experience in relevant technical domain
- 5-8 years as DevOps Engineer working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) environment
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix based infrastructure.
- Strong communication and influence skills, to explain DevOps Processes with customers & management.
- Solid team player with mentorship skills.
- Technical lead with strong automation and engineering mindset.
- Current with industry trends, IT Ops and industry best practices and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Service NOW.
- Knowledge of IT Security & Compliance.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA