|Date Posted||November 7, 2021|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer
A DevOps Engineer combines an understanding of both engineering and coding. A DevOps Engineer works with various departments to create and develop systems within a company. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Expertise in monitoring and alerting solutions such as InfluxDB, Graphite or Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Well versed in design and strategy for deploying the ELK/EFK stack and Elastic agents to achieve Endpoint protection and monitoring objectives.
- Monitor system performance and identify ways to improve performance.
- Collaborate across agile development teams to implement monitoring solutions, dashboards, and alerting.
- Participate in root cause analysis, post mortems, and retrospectives to identify high leverage prevention and improvement opportunities. Requirements & Experience
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of overall software engineering and/or operations experience.
- 4+ years of DevOps Engineering experience with excellent knowledge of deployment pipelines.
- Experience with AWS
- 3+ years with cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) including server hardening, user permissions, and security best practices.
- Ability to build and maintain scripting automations such as Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience with source control code repositories (Git)
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Serverless, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK/EFK
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (networking & load balancing solutions)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com