|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for DevOps Engineer!!!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience....
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 12 months contract
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Object Oriented Programming within a delivery team, as well as worked on a DevOps team that supported a set of engineers.
- Worked on an Enterprise / Shared Service DevOps team previously.
- 5 years of experience in Software Development and Best Practices.
- Highly skilled in USING Kubernetes and the management and maintenance of a cluster (OpenShift must)
- Significant experience with Cloudbees Core / Jenkins automated build pipelines.
- Comfort following versioning and release strategies with Git
- Must have 3 years experience with Python. Bash, AWS API Libraries, awscli, Java and/or Groovy helpful
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as Ansible or Terraform).
- Experience with build tools (such as Maven, Gradle or Please).
- Education: Bachelors of Science/Computer Science or related discipline.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Own, support, and maintain Enterprise Jenkins instances used across a large organization.
- Enhance and/or build standards and guidelines for internal users to use Jenkins effectively.
- Direct interaction with internal IT community to answer questions on the best use of the product
- Ownership of custom DevOps tools internally built to drive a reduction in time to market.
- Through a hands-on approach, conduct software engineering code reviews and deliver innovative software tools, technologies, and application frameworks. Maintain deep levels of involvement in the implementation process.
- Ask questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Business oriented and able to communicate to internal engineering customers as well as leadership
- Ensure adherence to existing DevOps enterprise direction and architectural strategies.
- Function as a hands-on member of the DevOps teams - guiding & mentoring team to design, document, develop, test, deploy and maintain products and solutions.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement