|Date Posted||November 20, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
- DevOps Engineer will build automated DevOps pipelines using tools such as GitLab and Azure DevOps and develop jobs for the deployment of various artefacts that constitute and application on a container-based environment such Docker
- Work extensively to deploy applications on Kubernetes clusters in a public cloud environment such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Participate in design and architecture discussions and build environments using Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and Configuration management tools like Ansible
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will participate in development of advanced CI/CD processes to support deployments such as Canary, Blue-Green, A/B testing, etc.
- Work on Source Control systems such as GIT and SVN and formulate a solid branching strategy
- Help support daily operations through the use of automation; Perform hassle-free deployment and seamless rollback across various applications
- Troubleshoot failed builds and deployments; Determine and fix environment and configuration issues; Analyze logs and communicate potential code issues to development teams
- Facilitate, manage, and communicate information related to environments - their current state, deployed versions, and availability to developers, QA engineers, and team members
- DevOps Engineers ensures that processes and documentation are adequate and effective to meet specifications and audit requirements
- Work with various technical teams and the Release Manager regarding application release schedules and deployment runbooks
- Develop technical documentation to accurately represent application design and code