|Date Posted||December 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Minneapolis, MN that is seeking a DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining technical software applications and provides a combination of technical and business leadership while being the primary trusted and capable owner of one or more high priority, high visibility, complex initiatives. The DevOps Engineer will typically lead and coach a small number of team members (e.g., an architect, systems analyst, etc.) and provide guidance to a larger community.
- The DevOps Engineer designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Lead, manage and grow a team of customer focused, highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of full stack software engineers
- The DevOps Engineer assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure teams member to troubleshoot
- Design and implement appropriate environments for DevOps tools set, and provide production support
- Influences other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting Cloud technologies, processes, and best practices
- Automates the provisioning of environments for DevOps Tool chain
- Develops and enables continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for DevOps Tool set
- The DevOps Engineer acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency