|Published||December 21, 2021|
|Location||Palm Harbor, FL|
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 30 years. We provide document processing and research services to most of the nations largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors. Our thorough training models are designed to ensure a team members career success with us. We believe thats why weve been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times three times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc. 5000 company four years in a row among many others. Join our award-winning team today!
NTC is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. This is a full time, salary position, Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Once employees are out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule which allows you to arrive any time between 7:00 and 9:00 AM, and leave between 3:30 and 5:30 PM.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the practices and processes around branching strategies, development, testing, and releasing software. Wherever possible, the DevOps Engineer will employ automated solutions and wherever not possible, guidelines and procedures will be put in place and enforced by the individual, in coordination with the Director of Software Development.
Duties of the DevOps Engineer include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain automated CICD pipelines using Azure Devops, TFS, Octopus Deploy and Powershell
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure
- Manage, eliminate, and consolidate servers and databases
- Build & Deploy docker containers to break up monolithic apps into microservices
- Manage and build branching strategies to control security and permissions within Azure Devops and TFS
- Monitor and manage Dynatrace errors, alert developers or system admins of issues, and put in ticket for identified issues and efficiencies.
- Manage VeraCode security scans and get security issues resolved
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and fixes
- Work with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Plan out projects and being involved in project management decisions.