|Date Posted||December 22, 2021|
Ref ID: 03230-0012104790
Classification: DevOps Engineer
Robert Half Technology is hiring for multiple DevOps Engineers for a client in the Upstate of South Carolina. These positions are 100% remote and interviewing ASAP! If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing organization this could be the position for you!! Apply today!!
Implement infrastructure as code including automated creation of environments, their settings, and spin down. Designing and building resilient infrastructure and environment automation solutions at scale.
• Develop the CI/CD environment including timely upgrades to source control systems.
• Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines of our custom software using industry standard tools or custom tools.
• Working with software engineers and quality assurance teams to implement standardized builds and releases (Release engineering including branching, versioning).
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related field, or equivalent.
• 2-5 years of work experience in TechOps, DevOps or software engineering space.
• 2+ years working in managing DevOps infrastructure and deployments.
• Understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (networking, security, identity access management, etc.).
• Public/Private Cloud Experience from major providers (such as: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud / VMware or OpenStack).
• Container Orchestration/Virtualization Experience (such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
• Varied OS Experience (Windows Server, Linux variants).
• Understanding of security and networking (ports/protocols), firewalls, load balancers and IPS, container security.
• CI/CD Tools experience (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.).
• Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL server, PostgreSQL, or Redis, etc.
• Strong programming Skills (Interpretive languages such as Python, Perl, or PowerShell and Compiled languages such as C# etc. - Ability to learn new programming languages as needed).