|Published||January 19, 2022|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
- Successful candidate will be a team-oriented DevOps Engineer with experience and eagerness to work on infrastructure, operations, CI, CD, deployment, data management, and information security.
- Working operational stability of a platform supporting multiple development teams, app deployments, and databases, to reduce risk to site availability, security, and maintainability.
- Executing recurring operations and maintenance tasks such as data snapshotting and archiving, security patching, and infrastructure scaling and monitoring.
- Using DevOps to control, automate, and accelerate the Agile SDLC and DataOps to orchestrate the delivery of data among systems.
- Applies the principles of software engineering to the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of solutions in support of applications, databases, test automation tools, DevOps processes, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products.
- Partners with customers in the development of innovative solutions that achieve business goals.
- Performs peer reviews using software engineering principles, patterns, and development guidelines.
- Reviews and analyzes business and technical requirements, and implements technical solutions to meet those requirements.
- Bachelor's degree specializing in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), or a closely related field, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience.
- Knowledge operating applications and infrastructure in AWS
- Demonstrated ability to write application code or automation scripts in a thoughtful, abstracted , and organized way.
- Knowledge and experience managing large data sources and the flow of data between stages for public and analytical consumption
- Understanding of end-to-end modern agile software development
- Experience with authoring, configuring, scheduling, and scaling a suite of Jenkins jobs
- Sustaining operational security of systems and justifying sufficiency
- Experience with Terraform
"Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Client grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
The primary desired work location for this position is Kansas City MO. We offer employees the flexibility to work from home up to 80 percent of the time.
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
Genesis10 has been providing staffing services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an organization that “stands out for its sizeable operation, impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today’s competitive and dynamic ecosystem. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”