|Published||July 18, 2022|
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Central New Jersey
Salary: $150,000 - 175,000 + Full Benefits
are looking for a DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be an
energetic person who will drive how the company deploys, verifies, and
monitors applications and services. This person will interface with all
stakeholders to define DevOps processes and shape the development
culture. This role also assists in the ongoing improvement of CI/CD
environment provisioning and development workflows. You will ensure that
they have appropriate levels of monitoring and alerting set up for all
applications across a mix of physical servers and cloud.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A DevOps Engineer performs the following duties:
• Logging/Monitoring Application Performance
• Build/Maintain CI/CD Pipelines
• Introduce and Implement Tooling and Process Improvements to our Application Development
• Assist with optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability • Collaborate with other team members
Education and Experience:
degree in Computer Information System or Computer Science, and two to
four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of
education and professional working experience. Continuous demonstration
of excellence and a recommendation by the individual’s immediate
supervisor may qualify one who does not meet the above prerequisites
• Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#.
• Design and engineer the DevOps CI/CD tooling and platform roadmap and own the lifecycle of these platforms
• Experience with DevOps in Azure (Preferred)
• Expertise in application performance monitoring, and alerting systems
• Responsible for automating the infrastructure build in private cloud and public cloud environments.
• Create and maintain automated deployment scripts.
• Experience with web-based API/restful service
• Experience with infrastructure support and programming for the web.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Familiar with industry standard DevOps tools
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Proficiency with Windows OS, IIS, and active directory
• Providing day to day support of multiple environments including development, staging and production
• Troubleshooting production infrastructures to resolve issues
• General Networking experience TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS
• Experience with containerization (Kubernetes) (Preferred)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Preferred)