|Published||January 14, 2023|
Direct hire | Hybrid offered | No Sponsorship | Great benefits and growth!!!
We are engaged exclusively on a search for an DevOps Engineer for a top service provider. The DevOps Engineer will responsible for development of new and existing applications. Looking for someone who has an energetic presence and can help lead the IT team and company to success. The DevOps Engineer needs excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail; mission-critical production support experience.
About the Company and what's offered for the DevOps Engineer:
- Community involvement is rooted in their culture
- Strong organizational support for volunteer work, service as board and committee member
- Growing company since 2003, servicing nearly 15,000 mile area the Central Valley
- Great benefits - medial, dental, vision, Safe Harbor 401K, and vacation with 75% paid for employee's
- Free service for employees!!!
- Equity opportunity with profit sharing !!!
- Customer review: "high quality work, high-quality professional customer service tech-support "
Overview of the DevOps Engineer:
- Responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining application infrastructure
- Manage application security and stability of Linux and Unix based systems
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to support new and existing applications
- Monitor application environment
- Deliver modern, testable, and maintainable code
Qualifications for the DevOps Engineer:
- Advanced Kubernetes experience
- Strong proficiency with Linux
- Mid - Senior level Software Development knowledge
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive and looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in the placement of Information Technology professionals. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.