|Published||September 17, 2023|
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Cincinnati, Irvine, Houston, or Orlando
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card holder preferred. May consider visa candidates
Referral Fee: +/- $4000
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Digital Solutions Group. This position will play a pivotal role in the development and support of new commercialized SaaS solutions as well as our existing software systems.
Hybrid Work Opportunity - Houston, Cincinnati, Irvine, Orlando
- Build, manage and automate SES digital development infrastructure
- Establish, maintain, and administer CI/CD pipelines for application deployment using Azure DevOps
- Define quality control and assurance policies for all development efforts within Azure DevOps and oversee their timely implementation and execution.
- Evaluate, Procure new technology for SecDevOps approach
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence working with people with a variety of backgrounds skillsets, perspectives, and values.
- Five years’ experience in operations and system administration
- Strong experience creating CICD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Azure and AWS cloud administration experience
- Proficient in scripting languages (i.e. Python) to automate builds and test frameworks
- Proficient in tools for version control, containers, orchestration, monitoring, testing
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience with code development
- Cloud Skills with AWS including ECS, EC2, ECR, S3, Kinesis, Glue, IAM, QuickSight, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, ElastiCache, Lambda.
- Experience in Agile, Lean Methodologies
- Certified DevOps Professional a big plus
- Open-minded and ready to adapt new technology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic, passion, and drive to produce quality output
- Interest in physics and physical sciences
- Want to make a difference for our planet