|Published||September 18, 2023|
Position: DevOps Engineer
The DevOps engineer's roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and management roles. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the company's needs.
The DevOps Engineer's responsibilities are multi-prong as they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding core requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
- 4+ years in Automation and DevOps
- Mid to senior level engineer so they are self sufficient
- Extensive experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipeline, data migration, and code migration
- Experience automating building of application code using build pipeline in Azure DevOps
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Cloud and Automation
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative value-based provider organization that is transforming the delivery of kidney care
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible paid leave and vacation policy
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
About Monogram Health
Monogram Health is a next-generation, value-based chronic condition risk provider serving patients living with chronic kidney and end-stage renal disease and their related metabolic disorders. Monogram seeks to fill systemic gaps and transform the way nephrology, primary care and chronic condition treatment are delivered. Monogram's innovative, in-home approach utilizes a national nephrology practice powered by a suite of technology-enabled clinical services, including case and disease management, utilization management and review, and medication therapy management services that improve health outcomes while lowering medical costs across the healthcare continuum. By focusing on increasing access to evidence-based care pathways and addressing social determinants of health, Monogram has emerged as an industry leader in championing greater health equity and improving health outcomes for individuals with chronic kidney and end-stage renal disease.
At Monogram Health we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.