|Published||September 18, 2023|
Hybrid - Irving, TX
Top 3 skills
- IAC (Ansible/Terraform)
- Experience in configuration management technologies such as Ansible.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation using Terraform.
- Should have good experience in Shell script, Powershell, Python and Groovy.
- Experience in Jenkins with shared library and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Linux
- Exposure on GitHub, Sonar, Veracode, Docker, Maven, Gradle, MS Build and other build scripts
- Exposure in Linux environments
- Exposure on writing Docker files for different technology based applications to share build work load.
- Should have good exposure on Kubernetes (k8s) and GCP Cloud (IAM, Compute, Storage, Network)is a must.
- ELK Monitoring
Good to have Secondary Skills:
- Packer, Anthos, GCP, Observability (Elastic), CICD Practice, Helm, GCR and Hashicorp Vault.
- Exposure on different deployment platform like PCF, CF, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, On premise DC, Cloud VM, GCS bucket, dataflow , Anthos etc. would be added advantage
- Enterprise Services: Redis, Vault
- Monitoring and Logging: Elastic
- Good in communication, coordination with customer and working with different stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- DevOps Engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience in Kubernetes, Terraform, DevOps CICD pipeline, Jenkins Skills & Experience
- Good exposure to build automation, Configuration, Release, Deployment Automation , CI CD Experience with dynamic scripting languages Experience with IaC Environment provisioning using Terraform Strong experience in implementing end- to - end CI CD pipeline with recommended tools Experience setting up E2E DevOps Ability to use a wide variety of technologies ( Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube Code Quality, Nexus Artifactory ,Ansible, Terraform Strong communication, coordination and presentation skills Ability to perform individual role with minimal supervision Hands on exposure to DevOps Tools and Agile Methodologies Experience in Client facing/interacting skills - Ability to understand key requirements Process Improvements and Quality initiatives DevOps Tools setup, support and maintaining of the tool suite with other interfaces and systems Consult with the project teams to integrate the tools Good at creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards Good flair towards presentation skills.
- Able to present and demonstrate solution in a convincing manner. Able to convince all stake holders involved towards the recommended solutions.
- Management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.