|Date Posted||February 25, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a DevOps Engineer III in Princeton, NJ.
General Position Summary:
As a part of a dedicated DevOps Engineering Team, the DevOps Engineer provides a wide variety of systems administration functions, with emphasis on building, maintaining, and refining a full stack, centralized DevOps CI/CD pipeline. The role is responsible for supporting the DevOps platform on AWS public cloud which includes the incorporation of native cloud techniques and features (high availability, scalability, self-healing, etc.). The DevOps/Cloud Engineer will also develop, through programming and scripting, automation to further expand and refine the DevOps tool sets. The role also provides ongoing systems administration, technical support, upgrades, and troubleshooting services. The role works closely with application and product teams in understanding their specific automation requirements and implement with them an optimal CI/CD pipeline.
- DevOps Engineer will be working closely with the software development teams in defining their DevOps CI/CD pipeline and processes and implement and configure the DevOps tools with them
- Incorporate AWS native cloud services and features to enhance the performance and resilience of the DevOps tools and infrastructure
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps and cloud standards, principles, guidelines, and best practices to support the DevOps tool sets
- Proactively stays abreast of new AWS offerings and services
- Transform development processes for existing applications into a continuous integration, continuous delivery driven software development lifecycle
- Design, develop and integrate highly complex DevOps pipelines, including build automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, security, monitoring, logging, and alerting