|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer III in Princeton, NJ.
As a part of a dedicated DevOps Engineering Team, the DevOps Engineer provides a wide variety of systems administration functions, with emphasis on building, maintaining, and refining a full stack, centralized DevOps CI/CD pipeline. The role is responsible for supporting the DevOps platform on AWS public cloud which includes the incorporation of native cloud techniques and features (high availability, scalability, self-healing, etc.). The role works closely with application and product teams in understanding their specific automation requirements and implement with them an optimal CI/CD pipeline.
- DevOps Engineer will be working closely with the software development teams in defining their DevOps CI/CD pipeline and processes and implement and configure the DevOps tools with them
- Incorporate AWS native cloud services and features to enhance the performance and resilience of the DevOps tools and infrastructure
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps and cloud standards, principles, guidelines and best practices
- Seek opportunities to increase the business value of the DevOps tool chain through research and investigation, application team input, automation options, POCs, etc.
- Provide full coverage for Linux or Windows system administration functions to support the DevOps tool sets
- Install, configure, support, and maintain middleware (e.g., JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Windows Server, IIS, etc.) to support the DevOps tool sets
- Proactively stays abreast of new AWS offerings and services
- Transform development processes for existing applications into a continuous integration, continuous delivery driven software development lifecycle