|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Greenwood Village, CO that is seeking a DevOps Engineer IV.
The DevOps Lead will be responsible to provide leadership to the DevOps team to drive implementation of fully automated multiple CI/CD pipelines, one of each service category. Each pipeline should deliver code from Development to Production with a press of a button going through Integration Test, Staging and other environments. While providing leadership, the DevOps Engineer IV should be hands-on to carry on some of the development activities by himself/herself. The DevOps Engineer IV will also interact with key stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations and collaborate with them to deliver the CI/CD pipelines. They should have worked in the Agile environment to plan and deliver the pipelines in iterative and incremental fashion.
- The DevOps Engineer IV will establish a vision for implementing fully automated multiple CI/CD pipelines for over 100 services with a push of a single button
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders such as Integration Testing and Deployment teams to understand requirements, set expectations and collaborate with them
- Develop and execute an Agile plan to deliver results in iterative and incremental manner
- Showcase progress through demos to the stakeholders and management team on a weekly basis
- The DevOps Engineer IV will take responsibility and share the development and testing of stories