|Location||Blue Ash, OH|
|Date Posted||December 24, 2021|
DevOps Engineer Level 2
Duration: 6 Month, Contract to Hire
Location: Blue Ash, OH 45242 or Boca Raton, FL
Looking for an experienced, on-site DevOps Engineer who is comfortable with automating and maintaining Cloud infrastructures as they relate to D365 F&O. Our mission is to architect redundant, resilient, scalable, self-sustaining, and self-healing infrastructures. Candidates must be prepared to utilize a variety of tools for infrastructure scaling and automation with the close supervision of our DevOps specialists and their organizational discipline. The ideal candidate will have superb troubleshooting skills, passion for automating, and a sense of product ownership.
- Designing a DevOps strategy
- Implementing DevOps development processes, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), dependency management, application infrastructure, and continuous feedback
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Unit/UI Testing
- A mastery of CI/CD concepts and hands on implementations experiences in specifically GIT
- Configuration Management experience using programs such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- AZ-400 certification
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Prior experience using .NET areas, Web Applications, and REST API
- SSIS and related data migration techniques and strategies
BENEFITS OF WORKING AS AN EMPLOYEE AT CRG
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first 500 dollars of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance Policy is FREE (no cost to the employee) if you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!