|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: This position develops and maintains automated application code build/deployment solutions to incorporate streamlined workflows into the release processes. The incumbent will utilize a wide array of skills and tools including but not limited to source code control, devops automation, pipelines, multi-stage workflows and containerization orchestration to maintain and build upon established department standards and procedures.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Fully engage in department-utilized build, deployment, and release management practices to ensure a continuous integration/continuous deployment model.
2. Develop and sustain a Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline solution that fully automates the build and deployment of organizationally owned critical platforms.
3. Successfully decipher performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions as appropriate to improve the DevOps tools user experience.
4. Establish sustainable tools and processes to manage a distributed deployment model in a container environment.
5. Fully support department release flow processes and assist in the management of associated organizationally utilized environments.
6. Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to ensure department standards and goals are continuously met and maintained.
7. Successfully handle and resolve end-user issues pertaining to application deployments and DevOps tools. Support users on an on-call basis as necessary.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
**This position cannot be filled in the state of Colorado**
This position works independently under general supervision to complete the assigned job responsibilities. Work performed is often varied and complex requiring a reliance on a knowledge base built through experience. The incumbent follows established procedures and uses knowledge of the Company’s general business principles, industry dynamics, market trends, and specific operation details when performing the duties of the position as assigned.