|Published||November 29, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
If you are a DevOps Lead with experience, please read on! We are a cloud first organization that helps our clients remove the barriers to innovation by leveraging cloud and automation. We provide services in Cloud, Modern Workspace, DevOps & Automation and Data Center. We are looking for a DevOps lead with automation experience to join our team immediately!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with our diverse client base to gather requirements and build solutions focused on Automation, DevOps and Cloud products & services. You will collaborate with our internal sales team on DevOps focused initiatives and events to drive additional business.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5 years architecting cloud native application environments in public cloud
- At least 3 years working with ARM templates or infrastructure as code solutions
- Experience working with CI/CD environments is a plus
- Azure Developer Certification preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($175,000 - $200,000)
- Remote Work
- Health & Dental Insurance
So, if you are a DevOps Lead with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SC8-1710664 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Chen - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.