|Published||November 29, 2022|
Technical DevOps Leader
REMOTE Role – but ideally would like someone who resides in the Austin, TX area
$150,00 - $170,000 range ( DOQ ) + a 15% target bonus.
Our global, mid-size, data & analytics tech client is looking to hire a DevOps Lead within their Product Engineering division ( both the Innovations ( future platform ) and Core Portfolio ( existing revenue producing products ). This would be a "guild” leader, focused on being the overall Product Engineering ( Innovations and Core Portfolio ) DevOps SME.
There will be NO direct "resource management". There will be 20-25 indirect DevOps Engineers (globally) working autonomously on various product teams (Squads). This DevOps Guild Leader will be responsible for creating best practices, future state automation plans, defining and establishing patterns, etc.
This DevOps leader needs to be technically savvy, confident, charismatic, inquisitive, innovative, passionate and positive! This is a HUGE opportunity for someone to put their " fingerprints" on a mid-size, global, data analytics product engineering division! The hiring VP is looking for this resource to tweak accordingly, customize and build a best in breed DevOps environment!
* Looking for a successful, proven Sr/Lead level DevOps background!
* Expertise in CI/CD Build pipelines and version control frameworks like Git
* AWS expertise
* Node.JS, React, AWS is their tech stack (not required)
* Technically understand and exposed to DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Bamboo, terraform, docker, etc.
* This organization is extremely profitable and appealing once you learn more. They are investing HUGE dollars into product development and internal transformation, making them a big tech (Data, Analytics, insights) player for talent!
* Technologist and change leader at heart!
* Understanding, interest and understanding (with flexibility to fit the organization) - in a guild, squad, tribe model
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.