|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
Ref ID: 02800-0011746221
Classification: DevOps Engineer
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Dev Ops Manager .
This is a fulltime position and can be remote or based in Albuquerque, New Mexico or Miami, Florida.
DevOps Manager will be responsible for leading our DevOps team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the
continuous development of our SaaS products.
This position works closely with Development, Product, Infrastructure, and QA to deliver a reliable, high-quality product
using latest technologies (e.g., AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Lead the design, implementation, and management of build pipelines
• Manage the production infrastructure and tooling in AWS cloud
• Define clear processes and best practices for software development and delivery
• Monitor build pipelines with a sense of ‘build ownership’ and determination to maintain trust in the build and release management system
• Design and implement the CD/CI infrastructure
• Work closely with development teams to adjust the current build process to suit their needs
• Lead and build team of DevOps engineers
• Manage projects and resources to ensure on-time delivery of milestones
Other duties as needed