|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Title: DevOps Mobile Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract to start
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a DevOps Mobile Developer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
• DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store.
• Proficient in a CI/CD toolchain - Fastlane,Jenkins,Yaml, GitOps, and infrastructure-as-code (IAC), nice to have knowledge on Ansible.
• Proficient in a cloud computing platform and the associated automation patterns.
• Testing IOS & Android customer applications for phone and tablets for internal and external use.
• Experience on iOS & Android application testing using UITest and XCTest, Espresso, Junit, Robolectric etc.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Working with Both IOS and Android
• 50% Devops 50% Mobile
• CI/CD Pipeline
• Publishing apps to Play store
• BitBucket ( Must have)
• FastLane ( Must have)
• Cloud GCP or any cloud pipeline
• UI Test
• XC Test
• 3-5 year's experience
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.