|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The Corporate Solution Delivery organization leads the evolving software and systems at TJX for Finance, Human Resources, Collaboration, and Analytics. We chase the big, strategic initiatives enabling TJX to make faster, smarter decisions every day.
We have an opening for an IT Staff Engineer (DevOps) to join our Global Merchandising Initiative’s – Merchandise Operations Management (MOM) Systems team. New installations and deployments of ORACLE’s Retail MOM Suite are occurring across our rapidly growing North American, European and Canadian divisions.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work within an agile release train (ART) based on the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe). Your responsibilities will include performing DevOps activities to: design, develop, deploy and support the DevOps capabilities that enable the MOM ART’s Continuous Delivery Pipeline. The ideal candidate will have strong, hands-on technical skills and a track record of success collaborating across a large IT enterprise.
What you’ll need
Our team is transforming the professional experience for thousands of TJX business associates across the globe, and expects team members to bring passion and out-of-the-box thinking to our mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in relevant domain
- Technical/Hands on experience with at least one of the following DevOps tools: Cloudbees Core, Artifactory, Veracode, SonarQube, Liquibase, HP ALM, Selenium, Service Now Change Management
- Ansible Tower
- Understanding of the basic controls in Linux.
- Experience building Continuous Delivery pipeline with DevOps tools.
Secondary(nice to have):
- Merchandise Operations Management Systems experience (MoM)
- Experience working across Global organization
- Azure Cloud experience.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA