|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
Leidos is seeking a DevOps Support Engineer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. This role will be a first line support for production teams in an Agile SAFe environment. The Support Engineer will triaging and routing incoming requests, troubleshooting applications or environment issues and remediating them. Working with our DevOps Engineers in order to advance the products, teams, and environments supported by the program in all aspects of the software development process to include continuous integration platforms, source control, automation tests and release management.
- Support developers as they use the suite of DevOps services, primarily Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, GitHub and Sonatype Nexus.
- Setup and configure DevOps services in support of stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot user issues with DevOps Services, escalating when necessary
- Manage project team configurations across all of the DevOps Service provided
- Document frequently asked questions and create/update knowledge base articles for developers regarding use of DevOps services
- Candidate must have BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or MS with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- DevOps expertise with Cloud Formation and automation work through Jenkins and other CI/CD tooling
- Additional 4 years of experience can be accepted in lieu a degree.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.