|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Global DevOps Engineer in Milwaukee, WI.
The DevOps Engineer reports into the Information Protection team with responsibility for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of Information Protection capabilities. The successful candidate will be a passionate professional with the ability to communicate effectively to business and IT leaders. The Global DevOps Engineer will demonstrate drive, discipline, and maturity by working with minimal oversight. This role offers flexibility to work from home.
- DevOps Engineer will build, administer, and support the Information Protection infrastructure
- Build and support an automations framework that optimizes core capabilities
- Gain visibility into and provide feedback on the infrastructure and continually optimize system performance
- Implement, configure, and maintain service monitoring capabilities
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with Information Protection team members to ensure the underlying technology infrastructure meets the program needs and business requirements
- Supports and drive positivity within a tightly knit team environment
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (-the Act-) (C.R.S. S 8-5-101 et seq.). Kforce discloses that the anticipated pay range for this position, which is subject to change based on job-related factors, including Kforce client requirements where applicable, is between $60-$72/hour.