|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
Who We Are
We are the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world’s largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
All Are Welcome Here
Signet is a people company – this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
DevOps Engineer will collaborate and manage the Developer & Operations Team to deliver the best in class CI/CD solutions. As manager of the eCommerce DevOps team, you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring successful implementation of the SAP Hybris e-commerce automations. As a DevOps manager, you’ll also be working in conjunction with like-minded departments such as software engineering to deploy these new products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. You will be required to analyze & evaluate Ecommerce tools, DevOps tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure.
- Provide expertise and design solutions on DevOps practices and procedures.
- Work closely with Developers and DevOps Engineers to design DevOps solutions that are secure, reliable and reusable components
- Work within a team environment to help solve complex requirements while utilizing enterprise and industry best practices
- Work in coordination with our Dev & Architects to ensure CI & CD pipelines are automated end to end.
- Keep-up with emerging technologies and frameworks.
- Participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes joining sprint planning meetins and estimating work effort etc.
- Coordinate the staffing and management of DevOps resources within the Digital team.
- Lead the activities of the DevOps team, assigning the appropriate team members and aligning skills of the team to appropriate activities.
- Provide guidance and mentor teams by reviewing technical approaches, ensure high quality implementation.
- Provide operation support and oversight for DevOps applications.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!