|Date Posted||February 5, 2021|
*NEW* Lead DevOps Engineer 100% REMOTE
Well branded industry leader is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer or a Manager to Direct a team of 11 on/off shore Engineers.
- As part of this role one of the main responsibilities is to maximize effectiveness in the development team by providing an automated framework for CI/CD/CT.
- This role will also be responsible to leading strategy of different types of deployment (ex. on-premise, cloud) in an automated and seamless installation approach.
- You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What we're looking for
- Experience on TFS with Build and Release automation.
- Experience on GIT, SQL Server, or Database management.
- Experience with automation of Dev / Test Environment creation process for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience on Bash Scripting
- Follow company and team guidelines while working.
- Should be able to motivate and mentor others.
- Will be responsible to manage a global team.
- 10 years’ experience in the DevOps field
- 5 years leading DevOps strategy and delivery
- 4 years managing a DevOps team in a global environment
- 3 years of experience with scripting tools (ex. PowerShell) to create customized DevOps tools.
- 5 years of experience on TFS, JIRA with Build and Release automation.
- 5 years of experience on GIT, SQL Server, or Database management
- Automation of Dev / Test Environment creation process for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain of CI / CD / CT framework to support software product development.
- Good experience on Windows Administration
- Good experience on Linux (Ubuntu) Administration is preferred.
- 2 years of experience on Bash Scripting.
- 5 years of experience on cloud platforms AWS / GCP, configuration management tools Ansible / Chef / Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, InstallShield will be preferred.
- Experience on automation of virtualization with VMWare (VCenter 6.5 and up, vSphere and ESXI) in Windows and Linux environments is preferred.
- Interact with Development/Test teams to understand, develop and support product deployment strategy.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.