|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Now hiring a Lead DevOps Engineer for direct-hire opportunities!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This Lead DevOps supervisory position oversees an Agile based cloud DevOps team focused on automated continuous deployment of application code and the operational and security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms. The DevOps team serves as the liaison between team developers, corporate IT, and external cloud providers for deployment, operational efficiency, security, and business continuity.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD), DevOps, SysAdmin or System Administration, and Python
• 4 years of experience working in an Agile and DevOps process environment.
• Certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Project leadership experience and supervisory or coaching experience
• Knowledge of DevOps best practices as these relate to software application lifecycle/release processes.
• Experience in continuous integration / improvement using source control, automated build/test, and code coverage analysis tools.
• Proficient in designing and running test cycles, unit tests, and test scripts for embedded vehicle control systems and software applications using any test framework.
• Strong experience using toolchains, supporting, and developing with the following applications: Jira, Bamboo, Git/Bitbucket, Confluence
• Docker Container Management
• AWS Technologies: VPC, Cloud Formation, Route 53, IAM, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB
• Linux administration and bash scripting
• Ability to query databases with general understanding of database administration.
• Familiarity with implementing security into an application solution.
• Understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies and associated ways of working
• Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays.