|Published||September 29, 2023|
*Remote Contract Opportunity*
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to fill their DevOps Architect role. This is a 6 month contract position with possible extensions. Preferred location is Charlotte, NC, but open to remote for the right candidate. Must work 8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM EST hours. This will be a W2 of Lighthouse Technology Services during the contract period.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Lead the integration of various DevOps and infrastructure automation using tools such as Azure DevOps, GIT, SONAR, artifactory
• Streamline build and deployment across different platforms including but not limited to AWS, IIS, Windows services, Angular/Node, Unix, API, Databases etc
• Work closely with development teams and Cloud engineering teams to build, optimize and maintain CI/CD pipelines. Evaluate existing implementation and recommend improvements with latest technology trends.
• Provide technical leadership to drive and ensure adoption/consistency of deployment best practices and branching strategies across multiple teams under Foodbuy IT
• Coordinate and support teams in migration from TFS2015 to ADO
• Collaborate with IT Security Architecture to ensure IT follows standards and best practices. Represent IT at Security Architecture meetings as needed.
What You'll Need To Have:
• 5+ years experience in Microsoft technologies
• Extensive hands-on experience with source control; GIT, Team Foundation Server, AWS CDK and Azure DevOps
• CICD Pipelines
• Build and Release Automation
• Experience with scripting languages BATCH or Powershell
• Experience working in cloud environments AWS or Azure
• Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
• Experience with Azure DevOps or TFS
• Strong communication skills and ability to work across teams
Pay Range : $69-74hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
View all of our open jobs here:jobs.lhtservices.com