|Published||September 16, 2023|
Azure Certified DevOps Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
At HHS Tech Group (HTG), our work matters, and each of us makes a difference in the lives of people every day.
HTG is a leader in the development and delivery of innovative, purpose-built modular software and technology solutions to clients in the commercial and government sectors.
WHAT WE DO:
HHS Tech Group creates innovative, purpose-built technology products and solutions, resulting in value and positive, quantifiable impact for our clients and the people they serve.
Our people bring our software to life through collaborative relationships with our clients, working as a team, helping to solve complex problems that create positive personal and community impact for the people our clients serve.
Each day, our software products and our people are making a difference.
OUR PEOPLE MATTER MOST:
Improving the lives of others and making an impact daily is no simple task. We are dedicated to our team's professional and personal growth and well-being. Some key rewards and benefits include:
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance
- Fully paid premiums on dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program (100% match up to 6%)
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Open PTO policy
WHO WE ARE HIRING: Azure Certified DevOps Engineer
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
HHS Technology Group is seeking an Azure Certified DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will engineer and provide developers with the best tools to bridge the gap between development and operations, implement, continuous integration and delivery (Azure pipeline, Jenkins, Maven, etc.). You will implement automation for testing (may include, but not limited to testing activities for security (Nexus Sonatype), accessibility, static code analysis, etc.). This is a fully remote role. Candidates must live within the US.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the following:
- Working on an Agile software development project.
- Software development
- Configuring and managing Linux and JBoss
- Using a code repository (TFS, GIT, or similar)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Working with automation coding/scripting and tools.
- Automating testing (security (Nexus Sonatype), accessibility, static code analysis)
- Using scripting languages and tools
- Using tools for continuous integration and delivery (e.g., Azure Pipelines, Maven, Jenkins, etc
- 4-year degree in an IT-related field from an accredited college. Qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education:
- Four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- The substituted experience must be in addition to the required years of experience.
- Azure Certified DevOps
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not, now or in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
HHS Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.