|Date Posted||December 28, 2021|
Now hiring a Principal DevOps Engineer in Boston!Trillium Technical is now seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer for work in Boston, MA!
• Installing, Configuring and Administering JBOSS Application servers, Apache webservers, Red hat Fuse servers, RedHat sso in both Prod and non-production environments.
• Performing java application deployments to production environments by following CI/CD and release management process.
• Handling Cloud Migrations of legacy applications.
• Administering JIRA and Confluence at enterprise level.
• Leading platform upgrades and responsible for patching cycles for middleware platform in Linux platform.
• Participating in architectural discussions ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployments.
• Developing Security and networking best practices.
• Setup Infrastructure and Application Monitoring using latest DevOps tools and methodologies
• Building, deployment and automation of AWS cloud-based production systems including container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Collaborating with development teams to drive implementation, improve application infrastructure and support fielded products including troubleshooting and resolution of production issues in a zero-downtime environment.
• Supporting applications deployed behind F5/ACEload balancer and guide development teams in middleware architecture for high availability and scalability
• Supporting applications on a 24 x 7 basis.
If interested, please apply today!• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and 10 years experience in designing and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model.
• Experience with understanding Application infrastructure including networking topology
• Experience with DevOps Engineering including Web and Application Server administration, preferably Red Hat JBoss, Fuse and SSO.
• Experience in administering Source control like GIT, SVN.
• Experience with Apache Server administration in both DMZ and Non-DMZ environments.
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline for Java and Web applications.
• Expertise with Linux, strong command of scripting languages such as Python, Shell and Perl.
• Experience in working with AWS cloud-based production systems including container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Maven, Bamboo, Artifactory and SonarQube.
• Experience in administering Jira and Confluence is a great plus
• Experience administering Atlassian products such as Fisheye, Crucible and Service Desk.
• Familiarity working in a hospital or healthcare environment.
• Experience in Java J2EE application development and other web technologies
• Experience with content management tools such as Drupal. #CBT