|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Senior DevOps Engineer - fully remote & full time
One of my clients, based in Utah, is looking to bring on an experienced full-time, fully remote Senior DevOps Engineer for their growing engineering team. This candidate will take ownership of the DevOps process and really make a difference to the organization. This is a great role for someone at the Senior level looking to grow into a management position.
- 5-7+ years of hands-on AWS DevOps experience - working with tools like CloudWatch, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, SNS, SQS, RDS, EventBridge
- Ability to code extensively with Python - there is a coding test
- Cannot provide Visa sponsorship, must be USC or GC
What they are offering:
- Base salary in the $160-170K range ideally, can go higher for the right person
- Growth potential
- Fully remote - can work from anywhere in the US
- No travel necessary
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at m.raffaele[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.