|Published||September 16, 2023|
General Summary of Position:
Granite has an immediate need for a mid to senior level Salesforce DevOps / Release Engineer to lead the design of and implementation of Salesforce Continuous Cloud infrastructure. System, network, and cloud administration tasks would be performed on a regular basis because of the scale of these systems.
We are looking for engineers preferably with experience in Windows administration, network deployment and configuration, cloud-based infrastructure and services, CI/CD, DevOps automation and support for web-based applications and services.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently or as a team member. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly. This is a growing company where you will be able to have a significant impact on our internal processes and get a chance to add directly to the goals of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defining, designing, and implementing a continuous deliver / CI/CD pipeline for Salesforce integrated projects
- Facilitate promotion of automated releases from dev to production
- Setup and maintenance of SF environments
- Collaborate with various teams to establish and support release management cadence
- Three or more years of Salesforce administration, DevOps or developer experience
- Experience within Salesforce Service Cloud and relevant certifications
- Experience within Agile as well as Waterfall methodology
- Experience with SQL, Scripting, SFDX, SF API
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT, GITHub; Ability to create to branches, creating and merging pull requests as needed
- Experience with build automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Copado, etc.
- Experience deploying production systems to the cloud (preferably blue/green deployment
- Experience integrating security scans (static, etc) as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java
- Experience with test automation, Code coverage, Unit testing
- Experience working w/in an Agile environment
- Experience with client server architecture
- Experience with development tools and IDEs such as Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Willingness to apply for a Public Trust Security Clearance