|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Kforce's client, a growing Medical Technology company in Encinitas, CA, is seeking a Remote Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. This company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, Stock, etc. This position is 100% remote.
The Senior DevOps Cloud Infrastructure Architect will head up all aspects of cloud infrastructure within the organization. This includes production and R&D environments. This person will be the sole expert in our organization responsible for not only maintaining and designing cloud components for our applications and services, but also be responsible for driving the future direction of the cloud environment and all aspects of security, governance and cost management.
- The Senior DevOps Cloud Infrastructure Architect will build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions for our Azure Cloud
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required; Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- The Senior DevOps Cloud Infrastructure Architect will adhere to firm, regulated Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations