|Published||September 28, 2023|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years of Cloud/DevOps experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Azure DevOps. The candidate should be able to analyze the current technology landscape for our customer, develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them, and work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Analyze current technology landscape for the customer, develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to key stakeholders from the customer side.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Design a secure development process. Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Mentor and train other engineers and seek to continually improve processes.
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools.
- Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Design a version control strategy. Implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Implement a container build strategy.
- Design a release strategy. Set up a release management workflow.
- Implement appropriate Secrets storage and Retrieval policies.
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern.
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure.
- Identifying technical problems and recommending/developing software updates and 'fixes'.
- Work closely with engineering professionals to maintain cloud infrastructure and platform services needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Knowledge and some experience in developing Azure PaaS Components like Azure Functions, Azure WebApps, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Container Instance, API Management, KeyVault, etc.
- 5+ years of Cloud/DevOps experience, of which at least 3 years in Azure DevOps.
- Experience in conceptualizing and delivering solutions and services on Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms.
- Azure DevOps (ADO)
- IaaC: ARM Templates/BiCep
- CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins, ADO Pipeline
- Git/GitHub: GitHub Actions
- Azure Networking: Private Link, Connection with On-premises network, Next Gen Firewall
- Azure AD, RBAC
- Experience in containerized environments (Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Container Instance, AKS).
- Working knowledge with Azure PaaS components (Azure functions, WebApps, CosmosDB, KeyVault, etc)
- AZ400-Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- AZ104- Azure Administrator