|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is seeking experienced Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer for a full time/contract to hire position with a client in Indianapolis/Carmel, IN. Pay is based on experience . Please indicate salary requirement when applying.
Specializing in IT, and engineering, Diverse Tech Services meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That is why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer- Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
Our Client is looking to add an Sr. DevOps – Cloud Engineer to their team. If you are passionate about delivering quality solutions and thrive in a fast paced, forward-thinking environment, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As an Sr. DevOps Azure Engineer, you will be able to work on a team of technical experts to execute and dri ve results for our customer's clients. As part of the Cloud Practice team, you will have an opportunity to work closely with a technical team and Client business and technical teams to deliver DevOps solutions.
· Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
· Advise clients on how to change process, deploy automation, build DevOps toolchains.
· Experience with Azure, code-defined infrastructure, configuration management tools, and CI/CD
· Strong understanding of enterprise scale automated software development using current tools.
· Hands on technical DevOps expertise with supporting clients or internal operations.
· Deep technical expertise supporting clients by building and managing enterprise-scale DevOps platforms, including code repositories, automated build and testing tooling, automated deployment tooling, containerization technologies and general automation of infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management functions.
· Comprehensive understanding of enterprise software development tools and methodologies, including typical enterprise application architectures and ability to write scripted or compiled application and automation code.
· Strong analytical skills, a willingness to learn and grow skillset and be comfortable working across different client environments.
The individual(s) should have development expertise designing, implementing CI/CD pipeline automation. Has solid understanding of infrastructure and application design including Azure services. Experience developing pipeline orchestration fully integrated with build, deploy, promote, and test/validation process domains.
· Understand Application Architecture and Design.
· Understand customer's future state delivery objectives.
· Ability to work with developers and cloud engineers to create automation patterns.
· Implement and Test CI/CD flows
· Integrate with operational processes and tools: logging, audit, and monitoring.
· Designing cloud, hybrid and on-premises infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architectures
· Developing tools to manage configurations and deployment of infrastructure
· Development of and training on forecasting and planning techniques, enabling clients to scale while remaining efficient
· Collaborate with developers to design and set up computing environments that meet requirements
· Develop libraries, front ends, and frameworks to support a highly automated Continuous Improvement environment
· Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest DevOps best practices, technology, solutions, and industry trends
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the IT business requirements, drive the analysis, and design the technical solutions in compliance with architectural blueprints and business strategies
· Use DevOps methodologies to automate existing processes and design new cloud-based infrastructure based on infrastructure as code mindset
· Document and communicate all aspects of automated processes
· Provide infrastructure architecture advice, planning guidance, and quality assurance guidance development and infrastructure teams
· Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest cloud architectures, technology, solutions, and industry trends
· Implement and evaluate cloud-based security using best practices